Saturday, July 6, 2013

Blogging Firsts



                Today is my first blog post! I am really excited to start sharing my ideas and thoughts. It occurred to me in planning this blog that I am not ONLY an educator. There are so many different facets to me as a person, so I am excited to share all of them as I journey through this new chapter in my life. My posts will consist of everything from my teaching endeavors to my workout routines for the day. In creating my blog, I have really been thinking about what I want to share with my readers, and I have learned that I really want to show people that it is okay to be healthy rather than skinny. I have struggled with this a lot in my life. I have learned that I want to be healthy, and I just want to live a healthy and fulfilling lifestyle. I am really excited about the new chapter I am starting, and I hope that this blog gives my readers some ideas for their lives as well!
                Until I find a teaching job, I am working on projects that are very general to help organize any classroom that I get. I cannot wait to share the final products. The first one is storage bins in my classroom. The problem is that I just graduated college recently, so I do not have money to spend on things for my classroom. Besides, I am not an excessive spender anyways! I love being thrifty with things I find. My sister has some awesome ideas, and I owe her BIG credit for this one! As a mother of twins, she has tons of formula containers. I am going to take the containers, and I plan to decorate them in different color patterns for different groupings in my classroom. I don’t want to give away too much until I show the final product! Needless to say, I am super excited to get started on something. I feel completely lost because I am not actually in a classroom right now, and I have no idea if I will be in the fall.

Question of the Day:
Teacher friends: How did you get through the stressful job hunt?

No comments:

Post a Comment